Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fergie: Lovely at LAX

Looking ever so stylish, Fergie was spotted readying for a flight out of LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon (August 21).

The Black Eyed Peas frontwoman made her way through the terminal with a smile as she puts her shoes in a bin before the x-ray machine while passing through security.

Meanwhile, Fergie recently chatted with press about the possibility of getting pregnant – saying that it’s something she wants… but not right now.

“I will not be getting pregnant during a tour,” she said. “I have always said that. Right now my head is in the tour but, for sure, Josh and I want to have a family.”

“There were rumors a few weeks ago that I was completely not into it. I mean they go back and forth, it is crazy. I am completely into it. But I’m still on tour for another year so it won’t be for a while.”

No comments:

Post a Comment